Testosterone Free and Total Hormone Blood Test
The testosterone (free and total) hormone test is a simple blood test that measures both the free (not bound) level of testosterone in the bloodstream, as well as total testosterone in your system.
Who should be tested?
You should strongly consider testing if you are a man struggling with:
- male infertility (low sperm count)
- low sex drive
- erectile dysfunction
- loss of muscle tone
- increased body fat or enlarged breasts
For women, strongly consider testing if:
- you are concerned about infertility
- experience low sex drive
- irregular or missed menstrual cycles
- heavy vaginal bleeding
- unusual occurrences of acne or facial/bodily hair growth
- thinning scalp hair
- menopausal symptoms
Learn more about the Testosterone Free and Total Hormone Blood Test.